10 useful tips about eye drops
The team from Red Hill Pharmacy has created a great list of tips to help you get the most from eye drops.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to use eye drops
- Ask for information about eye drops: i.e. indication, side effects…
- Do not wear contact lens unless otherwise advised
- Use the eye drops before the eye ointment
- Avoid touching the eye dropper with your eye, lashes, eyelids, fingers or any other surface
- Avoid squeezing or blinking your eyes after putting in drops
- Blot excess residue by using a clean, separate tissue for each eye
- Wait at least 5 minutes between putting in each drop
- Do not drive until your vision has cleared
- Check the expiration date and discard after the recommended time
Need more info? Visit us today and check out our range of pharmacy services.
Red Hill Pharmacy, 4 Duyfken Place, Red Hill ACT or call (02) 6295 8046